Terms & Conditions
Basis of Terms & Conditions:
These Terms and Conditions can be amended by Bora Studio at any time. Reasonable effort will be made to inform clients of changes. Notification of changes will be made via email, published on our website, social media and in studio signage and announcements.
Acceptance of Terms and Conditions is a condition of entry. Continued use of the services and/or payment is deemed to be acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Terms & Conditions
1. Bora Studio reserves the right to refuse entry.
2. Every possible effort is made to deliver classes and services on time as advertised. However, the schedule is subject to change or cancellation without notice. Bora Studio is not liable to refund, transfer or offer compensation of any kind for classes that are late, changed or cancelled for any reason.
3. No late entry is permitted.
4. Bora Studio is not responsible for the safekeeping of your belongings.
5. All purchases are final. Bora Studio does not offer refunds on services or products for change of mind, user error, injury, illness, change of address or any other reason.
6. All passes are non-transferable.
7. Class Cancellation must be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org or by using the online booking system/mobile app up to 12 hours before all classes without penalty. If you do not attend a booked session or cancel within the early cancel window, that class will still be deducted from your class credit/package.
8. Please late cancel if you are unable to attend a class to make your place available to others.
9. In attending classes at Bora Studio, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against Bora Studio, staff or clients for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
10. We reserve the right to increase fees for classes and packages. We will make a reasonable effort to notify clients of changes. Notification of changes will be made via newsletter, published on our website, social media and in studio signage and announcements. Where we have made a reasonable effort to notify you of a fee increase, you authorise us to increase any debits from your nominated account.
11. Please arrive at least five minutes before class as there is no late admittance.
Reformer Group Class Packags
1. Reformer block purchases expire 12 after the activation of the pass. The activation date is the date of the first class booked or attended.
2. No refunds, transfers, suspensions or extensions are offered on unused passes due to illness, user error, injury, change of address or any other reason. Bora Studio is in no way responsible for additional bank fees that you may incur from your bank. Bank fees are under the terms and conditions of contractual agreements that lie between you and your bank.